Les Éboueurs D'Hypérion Index du Forum
Les Éboueurs D'Hypérion

Les Éboueurs D'Hypérion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How to clean makeup sponges ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Éboueurs D'Hypérion Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alford

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 18:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: How to clean makeup sponges Répondre en citant

Baking your beauty sponge in the microwave is the oldest cleaning trick in the book, and it really works

Want to hear a joke? Clean your makeup sponges! Who has time for that, right? Fortunately, an ingenious Internet genius found a solution to this tedious problem and tweeted it so that everyone notices: disinfect your makeup sponge in the microwave to obtain the quickest and easiest cleaning.

But wait! It is not as simple as placing the dirty sponge in the microwave tray and pressing start, as some very unhappy Twitter users discovered when they were left with melted messes instead of beauty cleaners. First, you should mix water and mild soap in a microwave-safe cup, completely submerge the sponge in the cup, and then dip it in the microwave for one minute. Once you remove the cup (let it cool for a few minutes first! Do not burn, please), the soapy water will have transformed into a residue of liquid makeup, leaving your sponge as new. Finally, touch the sponge once the water is not hot (!!), and then use your sponge again for your next makeup application.

Some of you will say to yourselves: "Wait a second ... I think I tried it with a kitchen sponge", and they would be right! This technique is actually a classic cleaning trick for household registration sponges. But does it work the same for Beauty Blenders and makeup sponges alike? The dermatologist Joshua Zeichner, M.D., weighs.

"The sponge's microwave with soap and water is essentially like a supercharged version of putting it in the washing machine, which uses hot water and soap to clean the fabrics," says Zeichner. "The microwave energy will probably also kill the microorganisms that may be growing in the sponge, the only drawback I can think of is that the sponge can degrade more quickly than it would."

I have not tried the trick enough to know if the latter is true, but I will say that I have wasted a lot of a dirty sponge that I thought could not be rescued and I regret doing it now. I think we can all agree that microwaves are the real MVP here.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 18:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Éboueurs D'Hypérion Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006